In a recent market study published by Fact.MR, the current and future prospects of the Automotive Seats Market are thoroughly analyzed. Further, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the various factors that are likely to control the growth trajectory of the Automotive Seats Market in the upcoming years.
In addition, a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the various market segments is enclosed in the report and accurately represented in the form of tables, graphs, and figures.
The report indicates that the Automotive Seats Market is expected to register a CAGR growth of ~XX% over the forecast period and reach a value of ~US$XX. The report elaborates on the micro and macro-economic factors that are projected to influence the growth of the Automotive Seats Market in the upcoming years 2017 to 2022.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=42
Essential Findings of the Report
- Factors that are likely to impede the growth of the Automotive Seats Market over the forecast period 2017 to 2022
- Competition analysis that provides intricate details related to the business prospects of leading market players
- Major trends influencing the dynamics of the Automotive Seats Market
- Y-o-Y growth of each market segment
- Pricing strategies of various market players in the Automotive Seats Market
Important questions pertaining to the Automotive Seats Market catered to in the report:
- What is the projected revenue generated by some prominent market players in the Automotive Seats Market?
- What are the prospects of the Automotive Seats Market in region 1?
- What is the scope for innovation in the Automotive Seats Market?
- How have government policies impacted the dynamics of the Automotive Seats Market in various regions?
- Which region has the highest concentration of tier 1 companies?
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=42
- With innovation gaining focus in the automotive seats market, leading companies are coming together for research and development of innovative and novel automotive seating solutions. In line with the same pervasive trend, Lear Corporation announced entering a partnership with Gentherm Inc. for research and development of thermal seating systems. The companies will be focusing on developing a modular and integrated heating and cooling system for Lear’s Intu seating systems.
- In order to stay at pace with the changing demands of the automotive industry, Faurecia announced the opening of a research and development center specifically for automotive seating. The facility was built with an investment of over US$ 14 million and will be focusing on the production of advanced electromechanical parts for seating systems such as backrest adjuster and electric backrest.
- To capitalize on the burgeoning demand for automotive seats, Toyota Boshoku announced signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Toyo Seats Co., Ltd., and Delta Kogyo Co., Ltd., to form a joint venture for the manufacturing of automotive seats in the US. The newly formed alliance is aiming to leverage the expertise of each of the partners for acquiring an order from the Mazda Toyota joint venture in the US which is scheduled to begin production of vehicles from 2021.
- Growing innovation towards the development of seating systems for autonomous vehicles received a substantial boost when Magna, a Canadian-based automotive seats manufacturer showcased its reconfigurable seating technology specifically tailored for autonomous vehicles. The company unveiled three different seating ecosystems for car sharing, long road trips, and autonomous ride-sharing.
Other key players operating in the automotive seats market include TACHI-S Co., Ltd., IFB Industries Limited, and Adient Plc.
Bench/Split Bench Seats Continue to Find Increasing Usage in LCVs
Demand for bench automotive seats is expected to prevail in the market with the product finding widespread adoption as a rear seat in cars. Bench or split bench seats offer enough space to accommodate more people relative to bucket seats making which is driving its adoption in lightweight commercial vehicles, (LCVs) SUVs, hatchbacks, and sedans. Additionally, demand for bench and split bench seats is expected to remain buoyant specifically in the LCV segment with proliferating ride-sharing market bolstering sales of the vehicles.
The pervasive trend of interior personalization in automobiles is expected to drive demand for automotive seats with different cover material such as synthetic leather, fabric, and genuine leather while technological advancements are allowing consumers to choose from seats offering functionalities such as powered controls, heating or a combination of both.
The report on automotive seats market is a consequence of a robust and elaborate research methodology. A two-step research process involving primary and secondary researches was used for obtaining invaluable insights into the automotive seats market. Interviewing experts from the automotive seats market formed the basis of the primary research while secondary research was conducted by thoroughly studying trade journals, company press releases, paid sources, and other publications related to the automotive seats market. Results from both steps of research were cross-referenced with each other to filter out erroneous information and create an authentic and accurate forecast of the automotive seats market.
Enquiry Before Buying at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=42
Why Purchase from Fact.MR?
- Data gathered by interviewing product development managers, CEO’s, marketing executives, and other individuals affiliated to the Automotive Seats market
- Round the clock customer service to address client queries
- Systematic, efficient, and result-oriented approach towards curating market reports
- We offer business intelligence reports for a range of industrial verticals
- Tailor-made reports available to fulfill the requirements of our clients
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
Suite 9884, 27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Ph. No: +353-1-6111-593